Monday, July 9, 2007

Tagged!

Weeks ago, Sharon tagged me for a writing meme and I have completely neglected this blog but I'm finally going to get around to doing it.

The Rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my seven things:

  1. I consume a lot of caffeine - preferably coffee but coke or pepsi will do the trick as well!
  2. Someone actually did a search for my name to find this blog! I'm shocked and curious as hell to know who it was. Speak up whoever you are! Likely my ex! Heh, heh.
  3. I have to dye my hair regularily otherwise I would be almost completely gray! Pretty sad for only 37.
  4. I want to develop a line of t-shirts someday called "white trash" - one of the slogans will say, "I'm the middle class' worst nightmare - educated white trash!"
  5. I have four cats - Matt, Minky, Kiwi Kijiji, and Duke Hoobly (don't ask why only the last two have middle names).
  6. I am a horrible house keeper. Seriously. Anyone who knows me well knows not to expect a clean house when they come to visit. If I have clean coffee mugs they are doing good!
  7. My favorite scent is vanilla

2 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Danielle, I'm right with you on number 1 (not coke & pepsi but coffee & tea), number 3 (I'm 35 and have been dyeing my hair since 15) and number 7. LOVE vanilla :)

ROFL at #4.

Cheers,
Dana

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

I love no 4, Danielle. It's great that someone is actually looking for you by name - the promotion must be paying off.