Saturday, April 21, 2007

Must Write, must write something

For the first time in about 2 months I find myself with no looming deadlines, no schedule to keep me moving, and no real need to work. Not that this is the first day that I've taken off from writing but it is the first day that I haven't had something I should be doing. And what do I want to do? Of course, I want to write.

It is strange. I could be doing the housework that I've been neglecting. I could watch Grey's Anatomy or the two episodes of Survivor I have on tape. I could do some of the laundry that is growing to ridiculous heights. But is that what I want to do? No - I want to write!

I never would have believed how addictive getting paid for writing can be. I love it. And the more I do of it the more I know that this is what I want to do full time. My fiance actually suggested that I quit my job after the wedding (I have to give two months notice), but I haven't decided yet. I likely won't put a firm decision here until do give my notice. Just in case someone from my work decides to google me!

So what am I going to do? Maybe I'll get the newsletter for my adult erotica site written. I am actually an entire month late if you consider my previous twice monthly plan. I've put that back to once a month though so I'm only two weeks late. So ya, that would be a good plan!

Ok, off I go to write my newsletter like a good webmistress!

No comments: