Monday, April 30, 2007

Do You Have MyKaroo?

Have you heard about MyKaroo? Do you have it? Let me tell you about MyKaroo. MyKaroo follows me all over the internet. When I come across a new site I can check and see what it has to say about it. Sometimes there's nothing because they are so new but sometimes there's a funny blog to read and a hilarious review. If you like to laugh it's a great addition to you internet browsing.

Now, that's not the only cool thing about MyKaroo. You can get PAID! You can write for them and they pay $5 if they use it. Seeing as they are so new, I'm guessing that it is hard to be turned down. If you can't spell worth beans and have no sense of humor you're chances of getting a blog entry accepted likely decreases but what can it hurt to try?

I just submitted my first blog. If it gets accepted I'll likely do more. When you need to take a break from a writing assignment you can spend 5 or 10 minutes writing a blog on a site that you like to go to anyway!

I'll let you know what happens! Meanwhile, go check out MyKaroo for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have mykaroo, too!

;)