Friday, April 20, 2007

A New Venture

Since I am planning on quitting my job at some point (maybe sooner than later) and going completely freelance I've started up a website to draw potential customers. My fiance already works from home but doesn't have a website so, I thought, wouldn't it be great if we could offer a range of services for business and others?

So, I bought a domain and have begun the task of filling it with content. I just got it up yesterday so there isn't a lot there but do check it out and let me know what you think. Go visit McGaw Freelancers now. Considering how very little I actually know about designing and html I think I'm doing ok for now.

So, we have writing services, accounting and bookkeeping, and I'm thinking we might need one more thing to flesh it out. I'm thinking of adding a graphics designer to the team. They'd work on a contract basis. I'm haven't started looking for anyone yet but I'd like to have someone ready for when I start publicizing the site.

I love doing this stuff and I'm learning a lot as I go. But, I'm hoping that someday we'll be as big as - well, as big as we can be.

No comments: