Ok - I'm still learning about a lot of stuff that has to do with promoting blogs so I need all the help I can get. A lot of what I learn comes from Sharon Hurley Hall . Today I learned that all the cool kids are jumping on the link train, so of course I have to do it too, otherwise the cool kids won't like me!
You wanna be one of the cool kids, too? Of course you do. So this is how it works:
- Click here to add me to your Technorati faves.
- If you leave me a comment here I'll return the link love.
Just a few more rules and you too can be riding the train for linkage loving!
***Start copying here***
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My New Faves” and move them into the “The Original Faves” list.
4) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.yourfavesdomain.com)
5) Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” (Please FAVE EVERYONE on the List prior to posting the list or a Kitten will Die Alone in a Dark Alley Tonight). Those who want good kharma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves
The Original Faves
- Train Engineer
***End Copying Here***